Back to job search
Our client, a leading food supplier is looking for a Administrative Assistant to join their Supply Chain Team
Reporting to the Supply Chain Controller this role will be responsible for making sure that customer orders are processed and administered effectively, using existing processes and procedures whilst focusing on corporate objectives – to support the team to ensure the business provides a 100% service level to all Customers in terms of Order Fulfillment, Delivery on time and Product Quality.
Our client is looking for:
• Someone who is a disciplined and focused individual who works well under pressure.
• Have the ability to effectively communicate with a positive approach and to maintain and develop a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience in a similar role or Academic work/studies in a similar or same field would be advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Be able to multi task and be able to priortise workload
The salary for this role is £21,000
Monday to Friday working based at our clients state of the art distribution facility but there is an opportunity to discuss a hybrid working arrangement for this role.
£21000 - £23500
22 days ago