Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be working in partnership with an industry leading Spirits and Drinks manufacturer, based in West Lothian.
We are assisting the business with the recruitment of a Bottling Operations Manager as they continue to expand the team. There facility offers a full range of specialised services to unparalleled distilleries in Scotland and beyond.
About the Role
• You will be responsible for running the end-to-end bottling and warehouse operations, ensuring effective supply chain and distribution procedures are implemented and supported.
• You’ll head up a team of operations staff including, Production Manager, Logistics Manager and Stock Control Manager, including managing staff development and appraisals within your team.
• The role will include responsibility for budget management, data analysis and reporting and ensuring effective delivery on projects such as warehouse and operational growth.
• This is an exciting leadership opportunity to join a hardworking growing team, in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment.
• You’ll have demonstratable management experience in an FMCG industry role with the ability to manage a team of leaders, delegating and coordinating workloads as required.
• We’re looking for someone with strong organisational and analytical skills with a strong understanding of HMRC practices, ERP systems and experience with manufacturing KPIs.
• Highly competitive salary along with a strong benefits package.
• Genuine career development opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment
£65000 - £75000
about 1 year ago