Back to job search
Our client, a global leader in the Food industry has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to manage their convenience channel nationally, working across a range of some of their renowned brands.
• This role can be remote with 4 days a week, with 1 per week at their West Yorkshire office.
• Basic salary of up to £44 000 plus company car, bonus and benefits
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Managing the account with full P & L responsibility
• Developing and delivering an annual strategic account/channel plan that reflects the customer, category, and brand objectives
• Planning and implementing promotional plans
• Managing trading terms agreements
• Applicants must have a tertiary qualification in Commerce, Sales or equivalent coupled with National Accounts experience working with convenience customers within the FMCG industry.
• You need to have a sound understanding of joint business planning and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
The role will allow opportunities for significant cross functional working within the business, and it comes with great autonomy.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Tinashe Muvaki on email@example.com
£44000 - £44000
16 days ago