Back to job search
Our client, a global leader in the Food industry has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to manage all main customer sales contact for the customer with responsibility for improving revenue and business opportunities and driving distribution across all their food portfolios.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Working closely with UK Discounters, Branded and Own Label Account Teams with full Ireland Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility
• Engage with key customers at multiple levels to align Joint Business Plans (JBP) and ensure business delivery and core range distribution growth
• Support Business Account Managers (BAM’s) on the day-to-day running of the business as well as attending internal and external account meetings to gain further Account Management experience within Ireland Grocery Accounts
• Develop Account Plan for customers to achieve sales and profit targets and improve return on investment
• A Commercial/Marketing/Business Degree or equivalent.
• Sales and Business Development Management experience working within the FMCG industry with leading grocery retailers.
• Full P&L management experience with large levels of Promotional trade spend and terms Investment
• Effective stakeholder engagement and influencing skills; as well as the ability to establish and maintain good business relationships.
*Salary is circa €55 000 + Company Car + Benefits.
*Remote working option, with travel to Dublin office 3 days a week.
£0 - £50000
about 1 month ago