Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an extremely successful and exciting branded food business. The business produces big brands sold into major retailers and convenience.
• Working closely with key retailers including Major Mults
• Supporting the Customer Marketing Controller in developing and deploying the Category Strategy
• Share performance updates and insights at monthly Commercial meetings.
• Build compelling category based rationale for NPD
• Understand the Point of purchase drivers - distribution, availability/display, range and promotion and continually focus on optimizing these with key customers
• Work with Marketing and Trade marketing, to support the voice of shopper at all stages of NPD development and Core, to support increased focus on in store execution
• Track competitor activity, including promotions and levels of off shelf feature for new product launches and core lines
The successful candidate will:
• Have a business, numerical or marketing degree (desirable)
• Have experience working in an analytical role (essential), preferably within FMCG
• Be a self-starter with the ability to motivate self to achieve deadlines
• Have knowledge of market data such as Neilson, Kantar or IRI
• Have a natural curiosity for data and a passion for understanding the Category dynamics and share learnings internally and externally with Retailers.
• Be highly proficient user of Excel and PowerPoint to manipulate and present data
What’s on offer:
• £50k to £55k salary.
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Hybrid working on offer
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Bonus scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Cat at firstname.lastname@example.org
£0 - £0
about 1 year ago