Back to job search
Our client, a global leader in the Food Snacking industry has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Supply Chain professional to be responsible for the end-to-end order placement to shelf availability for one of their priority customers.
As the main Customer contact at a Supply Chain Management and Analyst level; you will be required to work closely with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP), Commercial, CARE as well as the customer’s Supply Chain and Commercial teams to build a smooth flow of business between the client and their customer.
• Based in West Yorkshire
• Basic Salary of up to £39 000 plus 10% bonus, Medical Aid and Pension Benefits
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Developing positive relationships with internal commercial teams and continually pushing a shared agenda as well as forecasting processes.
• Effective management of COGS for the specific account to minimise costs for the customer and implement cost saving initiatives.
• Engaging the customer in end-to-end walkthroughs with key partners from cross-functional teams.
• Engage effectively with S&OP, commercial and CARE, to achieve the customer’s On-Shelf-Availability and Inbound service targets.
• Capture intelligence on the customer’s supply chain strategy and competitors to ensure the client continues to lead the way for collaboration with the customer.
• Improve internal forecast accuracy by influencing customer orders in line with the sales planner forecast, and by working closely with the customer and sharing back data.
• Work as a close team to successfully execute NPD launches, range reviews and other bespoke customer activity.
Applicants must have a tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or equivalent coupled with proven Customer Services/Collaboration management experience working with Retailers/Discounters in the FMCG industry.
You must be Customer oriented with excellent presentation skills across all levels in the business. Your ability to build and maintain positive and fruitful relationships with stakeholders will be key to success.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Tinashe Muvaki at Alexander Steele Recruitment for more information about the role.
£35000 - £39000
about 1 year ago