Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is working in partnership with an established food manufacturing organisation seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join the customer supply chain team for their facility based in Nottinghamshire.
This is a really exciting time to join the business as they move into their next phase of growth.
This will be a Monday to Friday role with a mixture of home working and office based. They are looking to pay between £22,000 – £26,000.
• To act as a dedicated point of contact for all customer enquiries in relation to sales and distribution
• Ensure all customer orders are managed through the companies’ systems (e.g. 3PL) to the customers satisfaction
• Identify potential and actual service issues, and resolutions were possible and co-ordinate communication with the customer and relevant internal departments.
• Participate in customer and corporate initiatives, focusing on increasing supply chain efficiencies and sales.
• Demonstrate and promote teamwork, always acting in unity with our corporate vision and values.
• The ideal candidate for the Supply Chain Coordinator role will have operated in an analytical logistics role previously.
• Customer relationship skills.
• Able to monitor the 3PL performance in an accurate fashion.
• An analytical, logical way of approaching problems. Good on excel and enjoys crunching data, but with the ability to extrapolate meaningful information.
• Ambitious, engaging, and keen to learn. The ability to work well by themselves and be proactive with problems and solutions.
• Forward thinking
If you would like to learn more about this wonderful opportunity, then please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment.
£22000 - £26000
17 days ago