Back to job search
Our client, a leading Packaging business is urgently looking for a Demand Planner to be responsible for developing an accurate Sales forecast that will maximise service to their customers at the least cost. You will be required to support the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process and the quality of its inputs and outputs and drive actions to resolve potential supply issues.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leading regular collaboration meetings with senior Key Account Managers to gather business intelligence and to agree on a baseline forecast.
• Producing and maintaining the full demand forecast in SAP APO for a complex product portfolio.
• Develop both short and long-term demand plans
• Driving continuous improvement in the demand planning process and in key metrics such as forecast accuracy and bias, and supporting the development of routines, processes, and capabilities within Demand Planning.
• Actively resolve any supply chain issues with Supply Planning and identify root causes as well as tactical and strategic courses of action.
Salary will be circa £45 000 + Benefits
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
• A degree in Supply Chain/Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 4 years Demand Planning experience within a Packaging or FMCG manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
• Strong analytical skills with proficiency in the use of SAP and Excel.
£0 - £45000
about 1 month ago