Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global Chemicals business that has an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Specialist to provide sourcing expertise for their Logistics (Transport & Warehousing) category across the EMEA region.
• Provide leadership across all aspects of the category pillar, developing and executing an effective sourcing strategy.
• Work directly with global Procurement and Category Leaders, as well as regional Sourcing leaders to develop appropriate sourcing strategies for the category, ensuring alignment with global Logistics and Supply Chain teams
• Effectively negotiate contracts across all materials in the category.
• Understand the marketplace drivers ensuring supply security at the best available market pricing.
• Continually review marketplace for new suppliers/innovative approaches which could bring technical/commercial advantage to the business.
• A Degree in Engineering, Procurement, Supply Chain or equivalent.
• Procurement, Strategic Sourcing or Category management experience, preferably working with Logistics categories.
• Strategic thinker with strong business acumen.
• Ability to engage effectively with both internal and external senior stakeholders
Salary will be circa £45K to £60K + Bonus + Benefits
Hybrid remote working option, with travel to their Oxfordshire based offices.
£35000 - £50000
5 months ago