Back to job search
Our client, a leading global Food business is urgently looking for a Head of Demand Planning to be responsible for developing an accurate Sales forecast for the global business, that will maximise service to their customers at the least cost.
Key responsibilities include:
• You will create and maintain all forecast models incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from all available external and internal sources.
• Leading regular collaboration meetings with senior stakeholders to gather business intelligence and to agree on a baseline forecast.
• Producing and maintaining the full demand forecast for a complex product portfolio.
• Manage the Demand Planning team in developing both short and long-term demand plans.
• Driving continuous improvement in the demand planning process and in key metrics such as forecast accuracy and bias, and supporting the development of routines, processes, and capabilities within Demand Planning.
• Actively resolve any supply chain issues with Product and Supply Planning teams and identify root causes as well as tactical and strategic courses of action.
Salary will be circa £60K to £70K + Benefits.
The role will be based in their London office with some hybrid remote working options.
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
• A Degree in Supply Chain, Statistics, Commerce, or equivalent is preferred.
• At least 5 years Demand Planning and Forecasting management experience within a FMCG manufacturing or Distribution environment
• A strong understanding of statistical forecasting techniques and ERP systems.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage and influence senior stakeholders.
Head of Demand Planning
£60000 - £70000
21 days ago