Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with this wonderful food manufacturer based in North Lincolnshire.
Due to an increase in site headcount, the business is now looking to recruit a HR Manager on a permanent basis. This is a Monday – Friday role and is paying circa £40,000 - £42,000 depending on experience.
• Managing an experienced team of three in the HR department
• Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision-making skills.
• Establish strong stakeholder relationships to drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
• Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance.
• Manage employee relations including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
• Promotes a positive working environment through the delivery of an engagement strategy in addition to effective management of procedural issues and provision of expert advice to line management.
• You will support with delivering the people plan and ensuring operational requirements are in place including all compliance initiatives
• CIPD qualified
• Experience working within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
• Strong knowledge of employment law
• Change management experience.
• Knowledgeable in HR systems
• Demonstrated leadership experience.
• Ability to influence stakeholders.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000
about 1 month ago