Back to job search
Customer Service Administrator
Alexander Steele is recruiting on behalf of a food ingredient business based in Bedford. They support many of the world’s leading retail and foodservice brands through their manufacturing sites and commitment to new product development.
• Processing relevant export and import documentation and ensuring that all parts are ready on time
• Liaising with hauliers, brokers, and customers to ensure the orders are not susceptible to be held at any import / export point
• Producing order reports
• Keeping records of all imports and exports up to date
• Manage the receipt and input of customers’ orders, entering all orders accurately and promptly onto the system.
• Liaise with Business Managers and credit control team to ensure any credit stop orders are held until payment has cleared
• Communicating with the customer at all stages to update on progress.
• Support customers on delivery queries
• Creation of Daily and Weekly Reports
The successful candidate will have:
• 1 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Representing the business in a professional manner to customers and suppliers
• Working under pressure with short deadlines
• Advanced skills in MS Office
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer:
• Salary up to £25,000
• 24 days holiday plus banks
• 5% pension
• 2x salary life insurance.
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
£25000 - £25000
about 1 month ago