Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global food manufacturer that is urgently looking for an Indirect Procurement Buyer to contribute to the development of the regional indirect procurement category strategy, drive procurement best practice and deliver high quality strategic solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Deliver cost reduction projects across regional spends and drive value improvement initiatives throughout the category.
• Provide information and impact assessments for Global Procurement teams to support Global procurement strategies and plans and execute them for the region.
• Build and execute regional category strategies to deliver cost reduction, supply continuity, innovation sustainability benefits.
• A degree in Procurement, Supply Chain, Business Management or equivalent
• Procurement/Buying experience in a global FMCG environment.
• Indirect Procurement experience working with Professional Services, HR, Travel, or IT categories will be advantageous.
• Strong communication skills and ability to engage with senior stakeholders.
Salary will be circa £40K to £46K + Benefits
The role will be based in the London area
Hybrid remote working options available
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
£40000 - £46000
about 1 month ago