Back to job search
I am working with an exceptional client of mine who are established and highly regarded within the industry. They are looking for an experienced electrically bias engineer to join the business and have long term success within.
Salary: Circa £40,000
Shift: 4 on 4 off
• All work is planned by the engineering planner. Undertake planned work at the correct time covering PMs and planned corrective repairs.
• Support the Senior Maintenance Technician with urgent breakdowns if required.
• Any planned repairs that cannot be completed before the end of the shift should be reported back to the engineering planner.
• Actively seek to undertake PMs on offline machinery where time allows.
• Actively seek to get machinery fit for maintenance tasks (ie cleaning) if required.
• Fully complete PM sheets with all observations, jobs completed and recommendations and file with the engineering planner.
• Engineering Apprentice trained to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Willingness to get the job done
• Flexible approach
• Be more proactive than reactive
• Instill enthusiasm in others
• Keep a positive frame of mind particularly in difficult or pressured situations
£38000 - £40000
about 1 month ago