Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working with a food manufacturer as they are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for their site in Leeds.
• To provide general maintenance for all production related equipment.
• To ensure all PPMs are completed on time as part of your KPI’s Targets
• Ensuring requests for Size changes are completed in a satisfactory time period
• To action the maintenance associated in the provision of equipment.
• To complete stores requisitions for parts and services.
• To continually monitor plant conditions and report defects.
• To maintain a detailed log of all work carried out on plant using the appropriate Company systems.
• Knowledge of pneumatics.
• Machining on lathe & milling machines.
• Welding skill set in TIG.
• Planned & preventative maintenance schedules.
• Good bench fitting skill set.
• Monday – Friday
• 6am – 2pm
• 25 days annual leave + public holidays
• Overtime x 1.5
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Iain Shanley for more information about the role.
£35600 - £35600
25 days ago