Back to job search
We are working exclusively with a global food manufacturer who supply a large range of products to UK retailers and Food Service. Due to growth, the business have an exciting opportunity for an NPD and Samples Coordinator to join their NPD facility at their site in London.
• Salary is £28,000 - £30,000 doe
• Working Monday - Friday 7am - 4pm
• 33 days holidays (inclusive of banks)
• Company pension
• Life assurance
The role: Working as part of the NPD team, the NPD / Samples Coordinator will be responsible for managing all samples for internal and external stakeholders from request to delivery.
• Manage receipt of samples.
• Establish the most sampled products, ensure stock levels are right and reorder as required.
• Manage the sample area and ensure samples are stored correctly.
• Prepare samples with care ensuring cooked, packaged and labelled correctly.
• Work with logistic and courier partners to dispatch samples.
• Support with factory trials.
• Create and manage sample database.
• Ensure that the kitchen and NPD facility is clean, tidy and organised.
• A minimum of 1 years experience working in a similar role within food manufacturing.
• Excellent organisational, administrative and communication skills.
• Computer literate (Word & Excel).
• Ability to work to strict deadlines.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply with an up to date CV. For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 / firstname.lastname@example.org
£28000 - £30000
2 months ago