Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be bringing this fantastic opportunity to the market. Our client has had incredible business growth, and we are partnering with them to source a Pastry Chef for their manufacturing site in Midlothian.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family run business that has recently invested in a brand-new facility and looking to build on its existing excellent reputation. They’re seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and well-presented professional to join our kitchen team as a Pastry Chef.
• Developing and learning new creations of pastry, cakes, breads and more.
• Daily preparation and presentation of food
• Ensuring the kitchen is kept hygienically clean, in accordance with Health & Safety and food hygiene legislation.
• Technically strong with good communication skills, and have the ability to run your own section.
• You will also be required to ensure service, production and legislative standards are maintained and that these standards are communicated and trained to new employees.
• Proven experience as Pastry Chef or relevant role
• Great attention to detail and full of creativity
• Be passionate about what you do - love of hospitality and food
• A vibrant and bubby nature
• Excellent knowledge of the latest food trends
• Organisation and leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work in a team and on your own, inspiring and encouraging other
• Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (gluten-free pastries,
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith directly
£25000 - £30000
20 days ago