Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a ground-breaking business that is producing a range of environmentally sustainable products. They work with some leading global FMCG businesses and have an exciting opportunity for a Product Development Manager to lead the planning, design, and execution of food ingredient related Research & Development (R&D) projects.
Key responsibilities include:
• Lead a team of scientists and lab assistants to meet the company’s Food ingredient and product commercialisation objectives.
• You will be the key contact for technical customer support queries, providing scientific and technical process support.
• Lead the internal quality and regulatory team to ensure that ingredients used on food applications meet statutory and customer standards.
• Develop specifications for the company’s food products portfolio
Salary will be circa £45,000 to £50 000, plus Share Options and benefits.
The Candidate Experience:
• A Bachelor’s or MSc degree in Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent.
• Product Development/Research & Development management experience within a Food, Beverages, or Ingredient’s manufacturing environment.
• You must have an excellent understanding of Food polymer science and formulation, as well as processing technologies and end-user applications across Food and Beverage markets.
£40000 - £50000
14 days ago