Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a Scottish Food Manufacturing company to find an enthusiastic Production Manager to join their site in Duns after business expansion.
Reporting directly to the Plant Leader, you will be responsible for managing a whole site and be the main point of contact on the backshift operations for all production issues across the factory, aiming to maximise production and reduce overall costs.
- Ensuring the day-to-day operations run smoothly in the factory as required, adhering to the correct practices and procedures.
- To ensure that all technical standards within the company processes and procedures are followed at all times, aiming to constantly achieve a BRC AA grade.
- Implement high level of Food Safety Standards through their Food Safety Culture initiatives.
- Ensure the highest possible standards of hygiene are always maintained.
- Liaising with the plant leader to organise daily and weekly planning volumes, ensuring they are sufficient and achievable.
- Effectively manage the resources at your disposal; raw materials, packaging, labour etc, liaising with line managers when required.
- Supervising line managers to guarantee a positive environment and encourage high performance within the department.
- Performance focused, with high attention to detail.
- Organised, self-motivated individual that is flexible and understanding of busy periods.
- Strong knowledge and experience in food manufacturing, preferably in a chilled environment.
- Previous management experience with proven ability to work in a team environment, giving clear and concise instructions.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- £45,000 + performance bonus
- 29 days annual leave.
- Monday-Friday, backshift
- Life Assurance x2
- Private Healthcare
- 6% employer pension contributions
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace for more information.
£0 - £0
23 days ago