Back to job search
Alexander Steele are delighted to be working in partnership for a large Food Manufacturer in the Hertfordshire area who are keen to add an experienced Production Manager to their growing organisation.
Our client has a vacancy in their leadership team due to business growth. As the Production Manager you will report to the General Manager and you will manage 6 direct reports who work on a shift basis although you will be working Monday to Friday on a permanent day shift.
In return our client will offer the successful candidate a starting salary of between £45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.
Our client are looking for an individual with experience of working within the food manufacturing sector, whether that be within chilled, ambient or frozen products who has managed Shift Teams with a continuous improvement approach, who can clearly provide evidence of delivering positive results, driven change & improved performance whilst having the ability to fully engage the Production Team.
• Reporting into the General Manager you will have operational control, responsible for the whole production area.
• Ensure production targets are hit along with meeting customer standards. Motivate and develop your team
• Liaise with different departments such as Engineering for breakdowns or planned maintenance. Handle all staffing issues such as disciplinaries, grievances and holidays.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a management role is required.
• Experience in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing company, food manufacturing experience essential.
• Previously managed teams within a manufacturing environment with multiple production lines. Experience in reducing costs throughout the production area and increasing output.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£45000 - £50000
about 1 month ago