Back to job search
Alexander Steele continue to work in partnership with this wonderful food manufacturing business based in Worcestershire who are currently looking to recruit a permanent Production Planner. This is a newly created role due to growth.
The shift pattern for the position is as follows:
Week 1, Wednesday to Saturday 6am – 6pm
Week 2, Thursday to Saturday 6am – 6pm.
The business will be looking to pay circa £25,000 for the right candidate depending on experience.
• Responsible for the planning and co-ordination of site activity through accurate and cost effective planning of finished product and components.
• To provide the site management with a robust plan that ensures 100% customer service whilst maintaining efficient manufacturing practices.
• To liaise, co-ordinate and communicate effectively with the internal teams and with customer supply chain.
• To response with agility and pace to adapt plans to site requirements
• Previous Food manufacturing experience is desirable
• Be a great communicator and be able to work confidently and independently.
• Ideally be experienced at production planning.
• Have proficient excel skills required and a willingness to learn new IT systems.
• Managing KPI’s and adherence
• Be hands on, flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to learn more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£25000 - £30000
8 months ago