Back to job search
Our client, a leading global Food business has an exciting opportunity for a Production Planner to coordinate and expedite the flow of raw and packaging materials according to daily and weekly production schedules.
• Ensure that daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectations
• Ensure accuracy of master data used for scheduling and planning using the defined schedule of data validation
• Create production schedule and prioritise job-orders for production optimisation.
• Maintain the production schedule and other reports as required
• A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Commerce or equivalent
• At least 1 to 2 years Supply Chain experience working in a Food or Drinks manufacturing environment
• Experience using or working with an ERP/MRP system
Competitive Salary + Healthcare + Pension benefits
The role will be based at their Bedfordshire site (Hybrid remote working options available)
£0 - £0
17 days ago