Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a great food manufacturing business based in Fife to recruit 2 x Production Supervisors to join their site due to continued growth.
As a Production Supervisor you will work closely with the Production Manager to ensure continuous performance and ensure targets are met.
- Staff management of up to 40 production team members.
- Ensure a safe working environment for both self and others, reporting any relevant factors that affect quality, efficiency and safety in processing and production.
- Maintain a high quality and quantity of output to meet customers’ demands.
- Ensure that your area of control adheres with all H&S and Food Safety, maintaining the cleanliness of the area throughout the shift enforcing the CAYG policy.
- Maintaining quality standards through accurate weighing and record keeping using the Company’s Quality System.
- Responsible for the effective operation of the processes and machine setup/settings as well as monitoring key staff and any associated paperwork and procedures in line with relevant work instructions for area under their control.
- Reporting any deviations from the specification to the QA department, i.e., raw materials or recorded documentation.
- Support the Production Manager to achieve department objectives and promote a culture of continuous improvement through the department.
- Have experience of working within a Food Manufacturing Industry, or FMCG.
- Hard working, determined and enthusiastic.
- Hold a Food Hygiene Certificate, Level 2 or Higher
- Experience leaving and motivating a team in a production environment.
- Must have great communication skills and ability to motivate others
- Experience using forming machines, multihead weighers and form seal baggers.
- Must have previous supervisor experience within fast paced manufacturing environment
- Food experience is preferred
- Sunday-Thursday, nightshift
- Monday-Friday, days/backs rotation
- Salary: £32,000-£35,000
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace to find out more.
£32000 - £35000
2 months ago