Back to job search
Alexander Steele recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a food manufacturer, based in East Riding of Yorkshire, who are currently looking to recruit several Production Team Leaders across both permanent day shift and permanent night shift. The recruitment is due to significant investment in the manufacturing site, which is expected to create a number of new jobs for the local area.
They have a have an exciting career development opportunity for the successful candidates and they are looking for people who want to excel in a fast paced, hands-on, customer focused manufacturing environment.
Key dynamics of the role include:
• Accountability to lead a team of production operatives and charge hands in the efficient operation of your designated area of responsibility; to achieve the required production targets to meet customer service levels whilst maintaining the integrity of the product.
• Achieving high GMP standards through visible leadership.
• Ensuring the achievement of all KPIs.
• Ensuring daily operations maximise productivity and minimise waste.
• Actively manage team training to upskill and develop.
• Developing a ‘learning environment’ i.e., one which facilitates the development and training of all colleagues in order to meet business needs.
• Supporting the growth and engagement of colleagues through performance development reviews, succession planning and effective communication.
• Ensuring that all team members pursue safe working practices and compliance with all accident and reporting procedures.
• Candidates must have a good production background gained within a production / manufacturing environment together with demonstrable experience of leadership, leading a production team across shift.
• Previous Production / Manufacturing experience is required.
• Proven people management experience
• Experience in driving the Health & Safety culture.
• Managing KPI’s and adherence
• Excellent communication skills.
• Salary between £28,000 - £32,500 (depending on experience)
• Working pattern, 4 on 4 off, either perm day shift or perm night shift.
• Overtime available
• Pension Scheme
• Free Onsite parking
• Full onsite training, with opportunities for further development training.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, then please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment.
East Riding of Yorkshire
£28000 - £32500
8 months ago