Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a large UK Food Manufacturing company to find a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their site in South Lanarkshire after a large business expansion and internal promotions.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, you will play a key part in supporting the implementation of quality standards, systems and processes throughout the site ensuring these meet customers’ expectations all while maintaining continuous improvement ensuring safe, innovative, and quality assured standards all whilst managing a team of around 5 Quality Auditors.
- Assisting with tackling Technical Withdrawal – aiming to have no product withdrawals across all departments.
- Achieving a Green Status Audit Outcome – BRC A.
- Working with the QM for overall improvement in technical areas – GMP score, improved non-conformances.
- Have a technical background, preferably within the food industry with demonstrated experience in people management.
- An understanding of relevant legislation and industry standards – this would include personal responsibility to keep up to date with any updates/changes as part of the role.
- Familiar with Food Safety, Sanitation & Microbiology.
- Experience in Internal Auditing – ie, HACCP, BRC, QA etc.
- Ideally be educated to a degree level or have relevant work experience.
- A clear understanding of quality-based systems such as ISO, TQM etc.
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
- A competitive salary - £34,000 DOE.
- Free EAP for friends and family (Employee Assistance Programme).
- Learning & Development opportunities.
- Free parking.
- Death in service benefit.
- On site subsidised canteen.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace on 0131 370 9191 for more information.
£32000 - £34000
21 days ago