Back to job search
Alexander Steele are currently working in partnership with a chilled food manufacturing business based in Cheshire. We have been asked to assist the business with the recruitment of a Quality Assurance Technician
This would be a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an organisation who can really invest you and develop your career
As the business Quality Assurance Technician, you will work as part of the site technical team and ensuring that all products meets the specification standards required and expected by the customers and that the site complies with the requirements of BRC and its Quality Management System.
This will be a Monday – Friday days-based role and is offering a salary of £25,000 per annum.
• Check and report on all attributes of product quality for the packing process and finished goods.
• Audit compliance with process checks and report non-conformances.
• Complaints investigation, root cause identification and recommended corrective actions.
• Conducting and auditing compliance with standard operating procedures
• Assist other team members in developing and amending standard operating procedures.
• Assist in the training of standard operating procedures when required to do so.
• Conducting and reporting on GMP audits.
• Conduct glass and hard plastic audit.
• Conduct equipment calibration audits.
• Quality assurance experience within the food manufacturing sector is essential.
• Food Safety & Hygiene Level 2-3
• Level 2 HACCP Trained
• Understand BRC
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£23000 - £25000
23 days ago