Back to job search
Ambitious Recruitment Consultant Required
Established in 2018, Alexander Steele Recruitment has experienced significant growth over the past 12 months and we’re looking forward to some exciting expansion plans in 2021. Our Head Office is based in Edinburgh City Centre where we have an experienced team of consultants specialising in recruiting within the Food, Drink and Consumer Goods sectors.
At Alexander Steele, we really value a personalised approach to recruitment. It is important to us that in working here, you share our values and treat each client and candidate as individuals. We believe that doing this is the most effective way of achieving your goals and building great rapport with the people you engage with day to day.
This is a very varied role, and we are open to your previous experience. You may be a recent graduate or an experienced recruitment professional looking for a new challenge. What is more important is your drive to succeed, your ambition to learn, and that you take great pride in your work. You will receive the full support of the team; we are an exclusive business who will help you reach and exceed your personal goals.
Alexander Steele is built on well established relationships with some of the UK’s most recognisable food, drink and consumer brands and we are working tirelessly to partner candidates with their next career opportunity. If working in a thriving, challenging and rewarding environment is important to you, we would love for you to join us on our journey.
What’s on offer;
• Competitive basic salary
• Uncapped commission
• A fun and exciting office environment in the heart of the City Centre of Edinburgh
• The autonomy to create and develop your own relationships and accounts
• A business that will be high in growth, ambitious and professional
• Long term career and business opportunities
Your responsibilities will include;
• Creating and developing your own client base
• Understanding and managing each client’s requirements
• Creating trusting and long-lasting relationships with your candidates
• Developing new leads and finding inventive ways to do so
• Arranging client meetings to build relationships and improve our visibility within the market.
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us on 0131 370 9191 and ask for Richard Steele, we would love to talk to you!
£0 - £0
7 months ago