Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is currently working with a well known and respected food manufacturing business based in Fife. We are supporting them with a Mechanically biased maintenance engineer.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced FMCG engineer to join a business that is investing heavily in the site and add providing excellent career progression
Working 5 days out of 7 on Nightshift
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
• Maintain and repair all production and process manufacturing equipment.
• To undertake tasks in line with maintenance requisition requests.
• To conduct PPM (planned preventative maintenance) tasks as required.
• To prioritise workload in liaison with Engineering Manager, provide the most effective maintenance service possible, and maximise production output.
• Good team player but can work on their own when required.
• Good timekeeper, flexible & willing to work out with regular hours, if required.
• Ensure area of responsibility housekeeping is of a high standard
• Complete engineering projects as assigned by management
• HNC / HND in Engineering required (or equivalent) / Time Served Electrician
• 3 years + experience working within the FMCG sector
• Worked within a food or drink manufacturing
• Health and Safety knowledge
• Full, clean driving license
• Needs to be able to work independently and safely with minimal guidance
• Excellent communication and customer services skills
• Uses Microsoft Office tools, PC literate
If you're interested or know someone, please apply directly with your most recent CV or contact Clarke Smith directly
£32000 - £35000
about 2 months ago