Website Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Alexander Steele’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is 21 Young Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4HU. Our company registration number is SC602746. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- We make no representation in respect of the existence or availability of any appointment advertised on this site.
- We do not guarantee that any employer or client will ask for a candidate’s information, ask to interview a candidate or hire a candidate, or that any candidates will be available or will meet the needs of any employer or client.
- We make no representation or warranty as to the final terms and duration of any appointment obtained through this website. By using this website, you assume the risk that the information on this website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We will use any data provided by users of this website, such as email addresses, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2010.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales.