Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading Wholesale supplier of Healthy, Nutritious & Sustainable products. They have an exciting opportunity for an agile and self-driven Key Account Manager to be responsible for hunting and developing new business opportunities with existing, as well as new customers. This will be within an Independents stores across the London & Greater London Area
• Management of new account enquiries, first point of contact for prospective new customers.
• Respond to Independent Customer queries and deal with any issues that arise.
• Review customer satisfaction levels and come up with short and long-term strategy to continually improve.
• Work with Purchasing Team to ensure range and availability are in line with customer requirement and commercial viability.
• Liaise with Customer Service Team and operations to ensure excellence in customer service and fine resolution in any event of poor service offering.
• Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of relationship with them.
• Be fully aware of new products and any brand specific issues that customers may need to know.
• Be fully aware of produce availability, current seasonal offer and be able to guide customers around our offer and how it works within their requirements.
• Understand competitor landscape and ensure we are leading with service offering required to win.
Please contact Sam Gilmour at email@example.com
Key Account Manager
£35000 - £40000
11 days ago