Back to job search
Alexander Steele is currently working in partnership with well-established market leading food manufacturing business. Due to growth and increased head count at their site we have been asked to assist them with the recruitment of a Senior HR Advisor for their site in West Yorkshire.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join well established business with excellent career development opportunities then look no further. This could be the role for you.
• Salary £40,000 - £47,000
• Working on site Monday to Friday
• Enhanced annual leave and company pension
• Provide a highly professional HR advisory service - You will advise and support senior management on complex and sensitive people and organisational issues
• Lead / Support HR projects
• Embed a coaching culture across the management team
• Build good relationships with stakeholders of all levels to ensure good employment relations
• Measure employee satisfaction and play a key part in identifying improvements
• Keep updated on and advise on changes to employment law.
• Work as part of the team to develop and implement company policies to support business and any legislative change
• Identify, report on and analyse patterns in employment and employee relations
• Be a key part of recruitment processes, from vacancy sign-off to offering accept
• Drive a culture of safety across sites and take responsibility for OH advice when required. Manage both long-term and short-term absences.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a similar role.
• Hold CIPD level 5 or above.
• HR or Business related degree - or equivalent experience.
• Be an empathetic individual, confident and be able to communicate effectively.
• Experience implementing change, policies and procedures.
• Good project management experience.
• Have a good understanding of current employment law.
To find out more about this role please apply with an up to date CV or call Tracey Fleming on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646.
Senior HR Advisor
£40000 - £47000
23 days ago