Back to job search
A successful brewery with a award winning range of craft beers and ales are looking to recruit in their On-Trade team in London.
The business has some exciting growth plans for the coming years, and this is an excellent opportunity to join highly regarded business in the UK Brewing industry.
On Trade – Free Trade, Wholesale, and Pub Groups.
The role has responsible for managing a South London territory with defined key performance objectives and P&L delivery.
Reporting to the Head Of On Trade you will be required to execute the channel strategy contributing to the total business success. As part of the wider commercial team you will be required to win market share for brands ahead of our competition. Management of existing business and relationships as well as on boarding new customers is key to the success in this role.
· Securing permanent draught listings in existing and new customers
· Building winning relationships with customers and our wholesale partners
· Management and activation of our brand in existing accounts
· Accurate forecasting and management of the P&L
· Deal analysis of commercial agreements
· Be a real team player, lead by example and share best practice
Experience and Qualifications
· Minimum 2 years On-Trade sales & account management experience
· Experience working with free trade, wholesale and pub co customers
· Intimate knowledge of the beer scene in London and ideally has existing relationships/ existing book of business with key customers
· A passion for beer and premium brands and a clear understanding of what makes these brands successful
· Self-motivated and solutions based with a ‘can-do’ attitude
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written
· Commercial awareness with good numerical and logical reasoning skills
· Excellent time management with the ability to multi- task, prioritise and plan effectively.
The right person will live in London, Surrey, Berkshire, Sussex or Kent areas.
£30-35k + bonus + travel expenses + benefits
The business is growing and offers excellent career progression into sales management or national account level positions.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on email@example.com or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
£30000 - £35000
24 days ago