Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working with one of the UK's leading craft brewers. They have a fantastic range of high-quality branded products. They are growing in both on and off trade.
They are looking to find a FMCG sales person to join as an Account Manager focussing on their Central and North London on trade customers (pubs, bars and event spaces)
The successful candidate will partner closely with customers to ensure orders are placed and beers are received on time. You will be comfortable monitoring and reporting on customer buying trends to the Sales and Production team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager to maintain and grow our accounts!
• Proactively partner with customers to manage expectations, ensure orders are placed and product is received
• Maintain clear, timely communication with customers
• Establish, maintain and develop relationships with your customer base
• Schedule and attend meetings with key contacts
• Educate our customers on our products to maximise sales
• Track and report customer buying trends to Sales and Production management
• Maintain all sales goals and personal budgets outlined to you
• Ensure accurate and timely reporting and data entry into Brewman
• Represent the business at promotions, tastings and special events
• Conduct waitstaff/bartender educations
• Ability to work nights/weekends as needed
• Seek out beer related educational opportunities and keep up to date by reading industry publications
• Up to date understanding of tax legislation and compliance procedures
• Other duties as intermittently assigned by your manager
What’s On Offer:
Up to £32k + travel expenses + bonus + benefits.
Excellent career progression in a successful, growing business.
Must be based commutable to Central & North London areas.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621781 / email@example.com
£30000 - £32000
27 days ago