Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an extremely successful and exciting branded food business. The business produces big brands sold into major retailers and convenience.
• To deliver volume, value and market share growth through the planning and implementation of an effective trade marketing and category marketing plan.
• Support the Customer Marketing Controller with the delivery of the UK & Ireland trade plan.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the effective implementation of trade initiatives.
• Support field sales teams with effective sales tools
• Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing to collate & develop trade marketing opportunities across multiple channels.
• Brief the design team on artwork requirements
• Management of Trade Marketing PR and press requirements
• Coordinate the design & production process of existing in-store display materials and stands
• Liaise with external suppliers and stakeholders to coordinate the production of POS & sales tools.
• Booking, management & implementation of trade shows.
The successful candidate will:
• Excellent administrative skills Inc. intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office experience
• Previous marketing/trade marketing experience, preferably within an FMCG environment.
• Take personal responsibility for your own development
• Be organised and structured, with exceptional prioritisation skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to learn quickly and respond well to changes within a fast-moving business.
What’s on offer:
• Up to £35k
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Hybrid working on offer
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Cat at email@example.com
£35000 - £35000
13 days ago