Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an award-winning food manufacturer. The business produces high quality branded products for the UK’s major retailers.
Main role accountabilities:
We are looking for a candidate that is a commercially astute Brand Manager who is passionate about identifying and using consumer/category insights to deliver innovative product development and marketing campaigns to support the growth of our brands. You will be joining a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you will be required to build product strategies, grow market share and the presence of the brand within the marketplace, while meeting key internal budgets and profit targets.
Principle Accountabilities / Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage key brand licensed partnerships to ensure longevity of relationship and trust.
• Analyse how existing / new brands are positioned in the market and target key product development to meet key user occasions.
• Lead brands ownership and provide strategy through to plans that will drive brand and business growth.
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and market delivery strategies
• Lead creative product development in conjunction with development, design, technical, operations and commercial finance
• Build and manage business plans and P&L structure to meet business targets and profitability.
• Establish and deliver marketing plans to support brand presence and new product launches – using internal and external resource
• Work in conjunction with category, development and business managers to identify and target key market opportunity, through trends, consumer research & understanding and competitor activity.
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns and assess against goals where relevant.
• Build business awareness around the brand(s) plans to maximise brand performance and awareness
• Be willing to present internally and to external retail customers / brand partners on a quarterly basis, communicating brands position and EPD / NPD planning and performance of brands.
Technical or Special Knowledge, Experience or Training:
• Minimum 2-3 yrs proven experience in FMCG Brand Management
• Strong Project Management skills
• Understanding of all the elements of the marketing mix
• Strong understanding and experience of commercial business planning and P&L management
• Confident presenter - able to communicate the complex simply and in a compelling way
• Analytical – comfortable working with and interpreting data & insight (i.e., IRI Sales web)
• Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a wider team.
• Strong communicator
• Good listener
• Attention to detail and a right first-time mentality
• Experience in working with Sales & Product Development teams to achieve results
• Educated to HND / Degree level
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Full, clean driving license
What’s on offer:
Up to £40k + car allow + benefits
The role offers hybrid working. The office is in Glasgow.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg at email@example.com
£40000 - £45000
about 2 months ago