Back to job search
Brand Marketing Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with leading food manufacturing group. The business hosts a range of award-winning brands, and private label products. They supply the UK’s major retailers, and food service establishments.
Following significant investment over the last few years, the business is growing their presence with their customers. They have some exciting plans for their brands.
Brand Marketing Manager (12-month FTC)
The Brand Marketing Manager will play an important role in the development of one of our major brands. Working across the full marketing mix and work closely with NPD and Sales teams to help drive brand performance.
- Work closely with the Sales and NPD teams, ensuring the direction of the brand is aligned.
- Oversee all consumer brand-marketing activities.
- Play a key role in reviewing, developing and executing the Brand Strategy
- Supervise the sign off marketing literature and campaigns liaising with Marketing, Sales and group Comms.
- Development, implementation and on-going evaluation of annual marketing activity plan
- Identifying opportunities for brand growth and developing support plans to ensure brands and products are maximised
- Manage artwork and design process from initial brief to print, adhering to brand guidelines
- Work closely with retail customers and the sales team to strengthen and drive the brand
- Manage all shopper marketing activities ensuring a timely and effective execution in line with the wider brand plan.
- Manage consumer interactions with the brand ensuring all consumers enjoy a positive brand experience.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams both internally and externally to turn new product concepts into live business projects and be able to present these effectively to trade customers.
- Provide direction on brand development through NPD, working with the wider NPD team
- Monitor and explore competitor NPD & EPD along with general market, food trends and industry developments.
- Represent the business on the Group NPD & Marketing Synergy
- Work closely with Head of Communications in sharing best practice, ensuring opportunities are effectively communicated and action taken.
- Through effective coaching and mentoring build a team with a reputation for excellence.
- Budget responsibility
What’s On Offer:
• Up to £50k + car allow + benefits
The position is a mix of home and office working. We are looking for someone based in the North of England for access to the office and Commercial teams*
Someone based in the NW, NE, and Yorkshire areas of England*
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£50000 - £50000
18 days ago