Back to job search
Business Account Manager
Alexander Steele are working with a well-known premium spirits brand. The business operates globally and they are well established in the UK market.
Business Account Manager – National Off Trade
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Deliver and exceed the annual budget across account base
• Accounts: Asda, Morrison’s, Coop/Nisa, Booths, and Ocado
• Representing the Group’s portfolio of products across the Spirits Category.
• To develop joint business plans with efficient and effective investment to support growth. Provide insights to drive negotiations for new listings, price, promotions, distribution.... To manage the promotional budget.
• To interrogate ongoing weekly and monthly performance, deliver clear insight and action to influence forward performance.
• To provide timely reporting and input into monthly business reporting timetable.
• To ensure accurate internal communication to supply team re promotions/ changes to distribution.
• Cross functional working with other international departments. Develop an excellent product knowledge, but importantly also be comfortable with broader industry trends both on and off trade.
Background & Skills
• Minimum of 5 years national account/multiple grocers sales experience, with 2 of these working on a multiple grocer.
• Category background is less important than experience, success and hunger. Broad exposure and understanding of the role of Category, and comfortable with the world of logistics and FMCG. Branded experience is essential.
• Entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter who can set their own targets and efficiently organise work schedule.
• Proven track-record of meeting targets and objectives within existing accounts.
• Strong financial/commercial understanding together with intellect and curiosity to interpret performance and recommend action.
• Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at all levels (internal and external).
• Comfortable working on large accounts with ability to develop strong and robust commercial relationships.
• Enthusiasm to chase new business and foresight to see the opportunities that others miss.
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
The role is home based.
The person must be commutable to their London offices.
£55-65k + 20% bonus + car allow + excellent benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg at email@example.com
£55000 - £65000
about 1 year ago