Back to job search
Business Development Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with globally successful alcoholic drinks business. They supply high quality branded products to the UK’s On and Off trade sectors.
West – On Trade Customers
(Birmingham – Cardiff – Bournemouth areas)
The role has responsible for managing existing customers (farming) and delivering new business targets (hunting) across The West, with defined key performance objectives.
Reporting to the ‘National Account Manager- On Trade’ you will be required to execute the channel strategy contributing to the total business success.
As part of the National On Trade Team you will be required to win market share for our brands by selling exclusively via our wholesale partners. Management and growth of existing accounts as well as on boarding new customers is key to the success in this role.
• Managing a call file of existing draught stockists. Supporting our customers and growing mutually beneficial sales
• Securing permanent draught listings in new and existing customers across West England
• Create partnerships and grow craft beer sales with existing wholesale partners
• Building winning relationships with our wholesale partners
• Negotiation and analysis of commercial agreements
• As a member of the On Trade Team, be a real team player, lead by example and share best practice
Experience and Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years On- Trade sales & account management experience
• Experience working with free trade and wholesale customers
• Existing knowledge of the On Trade marketplace, ideally with existing relationships with customers across The West
• A passion for beer/ premium brands and a clear understanding of what makes these brands successful
• Self-motivated and solutions based with a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written
• Commercial awareness with good numerical and logical reasoning skills
• Excellent time management with the ability to multi- task, prioritise and plan effectively
• A strategic mindset, someone who will make the right decision for the long term
What’s On Offer:
• £30-35k + 20% bonus + benefits
Filed based role with access to the West of England (Birmingham, Cardiff, Bournemouth areas)
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£30000 - £35000
8 months ago