Back to job search
Alexander Steele have partnered with a dynamic Food manufacturer that is urgently seeking for a Supply Chain professional to manage their Buying function to meet the existing and future needs of the business at lowest total cost. You will also be required to oversee warehouse operations.
• Develop purchasing policies and procedures to ensure consistent approach and rationalisation of activates.
• Managing suppliers, relationships, and service level agreements.
• Define the suppliers/supply strategy to ensure efficient and effective supplier management at lowest total cost.
• Oversee stock, materials, warehousing, and distribution management
• Managing a team of junior buyers and a warehousing coordinator.
• A Degree in Procurement, Commerce, Supply Chain or equivalent; CIPS membership will be advantageous.
• At least 3 to 5 years’ purchasing experience within a ready-made food manufacturing environment is required, this will include procurement of fresh produce, meat, poultry and packaging amongst other goods and services.
• Line management experience
Location: West London
Salary: £40 000 to £50 000 + Benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Tinashe Muvaki on firstname.lastname@example.org
£40000 - £50000
16 days ago