Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a globally successful food manufacturing business. They supply high quality products into the UK’s major retailers.
The business is looking to strengthen their Commercial team with a determined and super-organised Commercial Administrator.
As commercial Administrator you will be providing support to the Sales and Marketing teams. The right person will have the opportunity to progress their career in a variety of areas such as Sales, Marketing, and Supply chain.
• Provide day to day commercial support to the Commercial team.
• To be able to accurately cost commercial deals under direction from the trading managers.
• Write and prepare new supply contracts.
• Support the Category Manager with data analysis and collection.
• Management and continuous monitoring of contract balances for customers.
• Submit weekly cost price changes to the Customer’s buying team ensuring they are accurate.
• Track and monitor EPOS sales performance.
• Manage the company Retail promotional process
• Ensuring all promotions are submitted correctly in a timely manner
• Monitoring promotional loading and implementation
• Evaluation of promotional effectiveness
• Reconciliation of promotional funding
• Track and monitor company distribution points.
• Weekly store review to update the business on any significant new product launches and store changes.
• Understand how to use Customer’s portal to allow you to run ad-hoc reports to provide sales analysis to the commercial team.
• Manage admin element of NPD, Packaging and Technical projects with relevant departments.
• Manage admin element of range review process to ensure all departments are briefed, spread sheets with relevant data is updated and accurate.
• Coordinate and manage samples.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
• A desire to learn and have a long term career within a successful, ambitious and professional environment.
• Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical approach to work.
• Can confidently establish and maintain working relationships with others.
• Good commercial acumen with an eye for figures.
• Can work well under pressure and in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Self motivated, pro-active and organised
• Be an effective multi-tasker and be able to prioritise workload.
• 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position with food, drinks or an FMCG environment.
What’s On Offer:
• £22,500 + pension + benefits
• Work within a friendly and hard-working office environment
Do you think this is the right role for you? If so, apply below with your CV
Or if you would like to know more about it this great position, please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly on 0131 370 9191 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£20000 - £22500
11 days ago