Back to job search
Our client, a global leading Food business with a presence in more than 50 countries has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join their Sales team and be the conduit linking their Sales, Finance, and Marketing operations.
Your main objection is to enhance, monitor and plan commercial operations, perform financial modelling, and assist in business decision making; so as to increase market share and deliver Net Sales Value (NSV).
Key responsibilities include:
• Review and propose actions sales performance per channel and Business Unit (BU).
• Provide and comment on monthly variance analysis v Budget and strategic plan.
• P&L analysis of Key Accounts and priority customers
• Development and deployment of share winning and revenue growing pricing strategy
• Lead the completion and analysis of all pricing activities such as Price elasticity, pricing tools and inter-company pricing
• Assist in preparation and submission of the commercial part of the annual budget and Long-range planning (LRP)
• Tertiary qualification in Finance, Commerce, Sales or equivalent
• At least 3 years’ experience in financial / business planning / commercial business planning.
• Excellent understanding of company operations, costing methods, corporate reporting.
• Strong analytical and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Commercial acumen and ability to find work methods to assist business.
Salary will be circa £35K to £40K + Bonus + Private Healthcare
Hybrid remote working option with some travel to their Buckingham based offices
This is your opportunity to join a leading international Food business behind a wide range of innovative products.
£40000 - £45000
13 days ago