Back to job search
Our client, a leading global Food business is urgently looking for a Commercial Executive to support the Trade team with tracking and monitoring Sales performance as well as promotional activities across a range of their major Retail accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
• Management and continuous monitoring of contract balances for specific customers
• Accurately cost commercial deals, as well as write and prepare new supply contracts.
• Manage the Retail promotional process, ensuring that all promotions are submitted correctly in a timely manner
• Conduct weekly store reviews to update the business on any significant new product launches and store changes.
• Manage the administration of the range review process to ensure that all departments are briefed, and that spread sheets with relevant data are updated and accurate.
Salary will be circa £32 000 plus benefits
Remote working option available, with travel to the Ipswich office 2 to 3 times a week
• Tertiary qualification in Sales, Marketing. Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 2 to 3 years’ Sales experience within the FMCG industry, working with Retail accounts.
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement experience with the ability establish and maintain effective relationships with Customers.
• The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the Food industry supplying a wide range the top 4 UK retailers amongst other customers. Exciting career growth prospects available for motivated and ambitious individuals.
£28000 - £32000
9 months ago