Back to job search
Maternity cover – FTC
Hybrid working with access to Scottish office.
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with leading food manufacturing business
This award-winning business are strategic partner with major retailers across several categories.
Commercial Manager – Co-Op
• Full P&L responsibility and National Head Office sales and negotiation a major retail customers at all levels and cross functionally.
• Annual Joint Business Planning and execution, with implementation of 3-5 year supply partnerships where possible.
• To be responsible for budget planning & profit target achievement, by effective price setting and profit margin control.
• Develop and implement a plan for product and category enhancement in close collaboration with your Category Marketing and NPD colleagues. You will utilise our retailer’s own data together with market data and market research to build compelling category plans, growing our businesses together.
• Working closely with our UK Forecast Manager to maintain weekly and monthly forecasts
• Close cross functional working across our Total Supply Chain and with customer supply chains, to ensure accurate forecasting, industry-leading service levels, and collaborative management of your customers’ availability, sales and waste.
• Monitor general situation on stock/sales through liaison with Planning/Supply Chain, to ensure continuity of and avoid "problem stock".
• High levels of interaction with our sourcing and technical departments to secure suitable raw material and product for ongoing lines and NPD. Liaising internally on the development of our existing sources in line with retailer sourcing policies.
• To analyse, report, and implement action plans against weekly and monthly sales performance and forecast accuracy, feeding into the periodic board reports.
• Dependent upon the customer, potential management of a Direct Report
What’s On Offer:
Up to £60k + car allow + bonus + excellent benefits.
The position is a mix of home and office working.
Candidates can be based in Scotland for access to the office, or Manchester with access to the customer.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£60000 - £60000
17 days ago