Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment is currently working in partnership with a great food manufacturing business based in Aberdeenshire to recruit a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their site due to continued growth.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be analysing current practices and developing business process improvements, implementing changes to teams, workflows, and structures, ensuring continuous company performance.
- Examining and looking into any defects, issues, and complaints to current processes.
- Monitoring staff performance and business processes.
- Managing and leading teams of various sizes.
- Staying up to date with developments in management and process improvements.
- Continuously improve on operational processes through continuous improvement methodology.
- Able to apply continuous improvement practices, looking at reducing waste and costs.
- Effectively manage process improvement projects and workstreams as part of wider larger projects, including budgets and project plans.
- Coach, mentor and motivate business teams in Lean-based process improvement, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, Kaizen and workshop facilitation techniques.
- Responsible for maintaining, updating, and applying work measurement values to an industry defined best practice.
- Maintain strong productive relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Works cross functionally with other department to ensure cost effective decisions are made.
- Any other duties as required by management and within the competency of the post holder.
- Committed and passionate about industry and values.
- Ambitious individual with a drive to achieve personal and business goals.
- A good team player that is willing to go the extra mile.
- Five years' experience in process optimisation, operations, or business management.
- A record of successful implementation of operational improvements.
- A keen eye for detail
- A problem solver with a strategic and analytical mindset.
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation skills.
- A thorough understanding of the latest process enhancement strategies.
- Experience leading and mentoring individuals/teams.
- Monday-Friday, dayshift
- Competitive salary
- Subsidised Canteen
- 25% discount in Butcher Shop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Annual Leave (increased after probation period and length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Discount Platform
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace to find out more.
Continuous Improvement Manager
£30000 - £60000
about 2 months ago