Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working in partnership with an innovative, multi-site food manufacturer business who are looking for a Customer Services Manager to join their team at their site in Essex.
• A salary of £33,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday days
• 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
• Good career development opportunities
Reporting in to the sales Director, the Customer Service Manager will manage the Customer Services team. They will lead, coach and develop the team to ensure all customer enquiries, queries and complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
Other tasks include;
• Lead process changes that will provide continuous improvement to the dept and business
• Recruitment and training of new employees in to the dept
• A minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service or sales supervisory / management role
• Experience working in a busy customer service / sales experience
• Excellent working Microsoft / computer skills (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organised individual who can be proactive and able to prioritise workload.
If you think this is the role for you please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£32000 - £35000
29 days ago