Back to job search
Our client, a leading international company is urgently looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to ensure that all their customer orders are processed and administered effectively, using existing processes and procedures whilst focussing on the corporate objectives, which are to provide a 100% service level to all Customers in terms of Order Fulfilment, Delivery on time and Product Quality.
Key responsibilities include:
• Order processing which will entail administering the complete order cycle from receipt to pick and despatch.
• Stock allocation on a strict FIFO basis
• Liaising closely with internal stakeholders such as Supply Chain, Commercial, Warehousing and with the 3rd Party Haulier; to generate the daily pick & despatch schedule (Load Board) and ensure that the information relating to each delivery is accurate and achievable.
• Communicate directly with customers and agree on actions to resolve any out-of-stocks
• Ensure that all returns from our customers are controlled and reported internally and reasons identified
• Tertiary qualification in Supply Chain, Logistics, Administration or equivalent, coupled with at least 1 to 2 years Customer Service /Supply Chain Administration experience in a FMCG environment.
• Advanced SAP and Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to work under pressure and make informed choices about how best to achieve Customer Service Levels.
£0 - £0
21 days ago