Back to job search
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with this wonderful, independent, chilled food manufacturer based in West Yorkshire, who are currently looking to recruit a Demand Planner due to an increase in sales.
This will be a Monday – Friday role (office hours) and is paying between £32,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Reporting directly into the Planning Manager, the role will focus on customer demand forecasting to allow the company to correctly predict customer demand and provide the operations, planning and supply chain teams with all appropriate information.
• Building and maintaining accurate planning forecasts that are aligned to the needs of the Company and that effectively support Sales and Operations.
• Working closely with all internal stakeholders to ensure that all forecast needs are communicated, reviewed and revised where needed.
• Analysing historical sales and demand data to identify key future trends and demand dynamics.
• Ensuring close correlation between Planning, Sales, and Finance, facilitating shared knowledge, consensus and communication.
• Effectively monitoring customer service levels and developing a suite of service level performance indicators.
• Have previous Demand Planning experience, ideally gained within a food manufacturing environment.
• Be comfortable working with data and software systems.
• Have a strong understand of customer demand and supply within a chilled food environment.
• Have strong organisational and communication skills.
• Have a demonstrable understanding of Demand Planning best practice.
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us on 0131 370 9191 and ask for Richard Steele.
£32000 - £35000
22 days ago