Back to job search
Our client, a leading global Food business had an exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner to ensure that the company’s operations are timely, efficient, and cost effective by estimating future product demand, analysing inventory flow and developing accurate forecast models to advise capacity requirements and inform business decisions across disciplines.
• Develop effective forecast models and solutions to accurately predict demand patterns.
• Monitor and report on sales forecast changes, budget changes and impacts on strategy and service levels.
• Monthly forecast updating and reporting on forecast accuracy against KPIs.
• Propose timely solutions to demand related issues and constraints
• Lead planning projects and assist the Supply Chain function to deliver lowest manufacturing and distribution cost by continually reviewing factory capability/ cost scenarios.
• A degree in Supply Chain, Commerce or equivalent
• At least 3 to 5 years’ Demand Planning/Forecasting experience in a FMCG environment
• In depth knowledge and experience of inventory management practices and procedures
• Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytical knowledge, with a good eye for detail
Salary will be circa £35K to £40K + Healthcare + Pension
The role will be based at their Bedfordshire office (Hybrid remote working available)
£35000 - £40000
about 1 year ago