Back to job search
Our client, a global leader in the FMCG industry is urgently looking for an R&D Chemist to develop and formulate their range of personal care products, in line with consumer requirements, insights and market trends.
• Initiating new product or claims ideas based on consumer research.
• Preparation of laboratory and stability samples.
• Develop product demonstrations for new innovation.
• Present new projects and research to a wide audience
• Conduct laboratory and/or clinical in use tests to validate the efficacy and/or safety of the products.
• A degree in Chemistry or related science field
• At least 6 months R&D, Formulation or Product Development experience within a FMCG personal care/cosmetics environment.
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills and the ability to interact across all levels in the business.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer.
The role will be based in Kent.
Hybrid remote working options available (3 days in the office)
£0 - £0
15 days ago