Back to job search
We continue to work in partnership with an exceptional leading global food manufacturing business. The business has a very exciting opportunity for an Development Technician to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
• Salary £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday
• Enhanced holidays
• Enhanced matched pension
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Development Technician will be responsible for assisting with all NPD projects including tastings, customer presentations, ingredient and stock management and high kitchen standards.
• Supporting the NPD technologists and culinary chefs in all projects
• Work on NPD and Pilot Plant projects and report on results, issues and resolutions
• Make up finished products for presentations
• Accurately record recipes and instructions
• Ordering of ingredients for NPD projects and finished products
• Assist the team in organising presentations including the setting up and clearing up of presentation rooms
• Someone with an interest in culinary food development
• Experience working in a food manufacturing environment
• A confident individual who can build good working relationships
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills
If you think this could be the role for you please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£22000 - £25000
21 days ago